Penske Truck Rental - Review in Rentals category from Addison, Texas
Rented a PENSKE 26 ft and the day I was to pick up NOT there!I had to get a 22 ft that was dirty and big bugs all over the grill and windshield.
Barely squeezed all my belongings in the truck. Off and broke down in East Texas. The steering will started shaking real bad and I thought it was a flat tire but it was not. The brakes were dragging on the Tires.
Waited 2 hrs and still nobody here and 100 degree temps for a 65 yr old woman!!! Horrible service!!! I don't know if it can be fixed and I am loaded down for Florida!!!! I am about to start crying!!!
Who leaves a woman stranded after she pleaded for help!!!Dangerous situation!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- 26 Foot Penske Truck Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."
- "Blood all over the inside of one of the two trucks I rented! I reserved two trucks one of the reservations got lost but they were able to get a..."
- "We traveled to Spain in a big group and rented 3 units of 7-seater cars (Volkswagen Touran or similar) with Avis. Full payment has been made 3 weeks before the..."
- "Soo my birthday is arriving and I wanted something fresh and new to west to my 60th birthday party, the dress on the left is what I ordered. The hot..."
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."