2.9
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Rented a PENSKE 26 ft and the day I was to pick up NOT there!I had to get a 22 ft that was dirty and big bugs all over the grill and windshield.

Barely squeezed all my belongings in the truck. Off and broke down in East Texas. The steering will started shaking real bad and I thought it was a flat tire but it was not. The brakes were dragging on the Tires.

Waited 2 hrs and still nobody here and 100 degree temps for a 65 yr old woman!!! Horrible service!!! I don't know if it can be fixed and I am loaded down for Florida!!!! I am about to start crying!!!

Who leaves a woman stranded after she pleaded for help!!!Dangerous situation!!!!

This person wrote the review about Penske Truck Rental and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Penske Truck Rental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Penske Truck Rental 26 foot penske truck rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Penske Truck Rental?

Comments

Brentwood, New York, United States #1196663

If you're on Facebook, look for Penske Complaints. It's a new page where their customers who have received very poor service and/or injuries can state their problems. Remember, on the Facebook page that Penske runs, they get to delete comments they do not like.