Penske Truck Rental - Biohazard Box Truck
Blood all over the inside of one of the two trucks I rented!I reserved two trucks one of the reservations got lost but they were able to get a truck from another location.
When I picked up the second truck I noticed it was dirty, at the time I thought it was from someone hauling tires. I wasn"t happy but I needed the truck. I loaded the "clean" truck first then I loaded the "dirty" truck by this time it was almost dark I had use the cargo light to see. I paid no intention to the condition of the truck these spots I thought were from tires.
I loaded in Missouri and took it to New Mexico. I unloaded the "dirty" truck in the morning as the sun was coming up and noticed a blood stain after unloading a few feet of the 26' truck. The first spot was nothing compared the the rest of the truck. the truck literally looked like a massacre happened on this truck.
After I had the truck completely unloaded I drove it straight to the drop off which happened to be a corporate location and went in asking for a manager. I told the manager that he needed to come out and look at the back of this truck and he did. He had a loss for words but ended up taking some pictures. We went back in side and he asked me when the truck was do back I told him "tomorrow" then he said it would be taken care of then.
I was flabbergasted. I thought he would call the police or atleast get me out of the rolling crime scene but he didn't. Since then I have spent the last six months trying to figure out what I was exposed to. I have been sent two lab reports that they claimed to have done on the truck(again no police).
The first lab report had a date discrepancy so I called and got another copy of the report this time the conclusions were different and that report had a date discrepancy also.
I believe both reports to have been falsified.I have spent the last six months wondering if I contracted something from this biohazard.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Truck Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "My friend rented a car through RelayRides in El Segundo Ca. On 5/27/15 I borrowed the car to take things to my storage and picked up a passengenger who was..."
- "On 5/16/2014 we rented a minivan with Enterprise at the Honolulu airport (3255 AOLELE ST) location for our wedding weekend. Upon initial inspection and walk around of the Chrysler minivan,..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK. We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the..."
- "Misleading promotions and coupon wording. Word promotions to "get you in the door" then don't honor their confusing pricing. This chair looks like it will be 25% off of 299.99...."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."